Lake Anne Plaza
Come out on Small Business Saturday November 30, 2019 to enjoy Lake Anne and all it has to offer!
Start with a group “Crawl” (walk) around Lake Anne starting at Bronze Bob and then visit participating businesses listed below, to sample what they have to offer with a “small” selection! Bring your friends, family, kids and pets! Walk off your Thanksgiving meal and have a fun filled and delightful day!
You make a big impact when you SHOP SMALL!
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/423565345253598/
- Teapot & Cake – Snowflake cupcake $1
- Reston Historic Trust & Museum – Reston Sticker – FREE!
- Chesapeake Chocolates – Free wine tasting and Virginia treats 12 – 3pm and $1 Chocolate all day long. Write a letter to Santa at the North Pole Mailing station
- Reston Used Books Store– 50% short stories
- Lake Anne Brew House – 1/2 price off of your first “Small Pour” (5oz size taster)
- Lake Anne Coffee House & Wine Bar – Small cookie for sale
- Barberland Gentleman’s Grooming – neck trim $1
- Kalypso’s Sports Tavern – $1 draft tasting
- New Trail Cycling Studio – $1 car magnet
- Jennifer Heffner Photography – Pop-Up Portraits- Headshot or Dating Profile 50%off
About Lake Anne Plaza
A destination spot for residents and visitors alike, Lake Anne prides itself on being internationally recognized as one of the finest examples of the modern planned community, a thriving mixed-use area, and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Lake Anne architecture has graced the cover of dozens of national and international magazines. Located 8-miles from both Tysons Corner and Washington-Dulles International Airport, the Lake Anne Plaza is positioned for success with its excellent access and a close proximity (1.5 miles) to the Dulles Toll Road, the Fairfax County Parkway, and the Wiehle Avenue/Dulles Toll Road Metro Station. http://lakeanneplaza.com/