Reston Town Center has launched a new mobile application to provide an even safer place to live, work and shop, and to add an additional layer of patron safety.
Supported by LiveSafe (www.livesafemobile.com), the technology allows all Reston Town Center guests to send and receive critical real-time safety and security information.
Incorporating this technology will enable guests to engage directly with Reston Town Center safety and security professionals should either an emergent or non-emergent situation arise.
Patrons will benefit by now being able to:
- Receive messages about emergent situations such as severe weather warnings.
- Receive directions on how to react upon notification of an emergent circumstance.
- Report quality of life tips to Reston Town Center (parking complaints, light outage, clean- up situation).
- Report suspicious activity to Reston Town Center safety and security teams in real-time.
- Seek real-time help in an emergent circumstance (lost child, health emergency).
- Request an escort service to walk to vehicle, in-person or virtually.
- Receive location-specific messages using the software’s geofence capabilities.
To download the app visit: www.livesafemobile.com