Lake Anne and Washington Plaza Merchant Association (LAWPA) has announced the artist lineup for their LAKE ANNE LIVE Thursday Evening Concerts which will take place every Thursday beginning June 15, 2023, through July 27, 2023.
Lake Anne Live Thursday Evening FREE Concerts celebrate Summer with music and dance from local musicians and dance instructors. Instruction Lessons are also FREE! Put on your dancing shoes and join us for an evening of wonderful music and dance.
The free concerts are sponsored by Lake Anne & Washington Plaza Merchant Association (and cosponsored by Reston Association).
- June 15 (6 to 9 pm): Salsa Instruction and Dance with David Norton
- June 22, (6 to 9 pm): Swing Instruction and Dance with Gottaswing
Pet Adoptions by “Lucky Dog Animal Rescue”
- June 29 (7 to 9 pm): Bruce Corsino concert
- July 6 (6 to 9 pm): Bachata Instruction and Dance with David Norton
- July 13 (7 to 9 pm): TBA Please check our social media.
- July 20 (7 to 9 pm): Concert with The Reston Community Orchestra
- July 27 (6 to 9 pm): Salsa and Bachata, Instruction, and Dance with David Norton
About Lake Anne Plaza
Lake Anne Plaza is the historic “heart and soul” of Reston, Virginia, and the center of local living in our community. Reminiscent of a European coastal village where people live, work, and play, this spectacular community nestled around a lake, is one of the few places in Northern Virginia where you can dine or shop at independently owned establishments. From our fine restaurants to unique boutiques to the seasonal Farmer’s Market, Lake Anne Plaza embodies the best of living locally.
A destination spot for residents and visitors alike, Lake Anne prides itself on being internationally recognized as one of the finest examples of the modern planned community. Lake Anne architecture has graced the cover of dozens of national and international magazines.