Lake Anne Plaza
Join the Lake Anne Merchant Professionals Association for Jingle on the Lake Saturday December 7, 2019. Come early to hear holiday music, participate in cookie decorating and other activities around the plaza and see the plaza decorated for the holidays. Santa arrives by boat at 12 noon! See below for more details.
- 8 am – 12pm: Reston Farmer’s Market and Reston Craft Market
- 10 am: Cookie decorating starts with Teapot and Cake
- 10:30 – 11 am: Good Shepherd Adult Choir performance
- 12 pm: Santa arrives by boat with Susann Gerstein as Grand Marshall. Santa will stay to take a photo with and hear the wishes of all tiny tots attending the event inside the Reston Used Books Store
- • All day long: visit Lake Anne Plaza stores to pick up a letter to write to Santa. Mail to Santa at the North Pole Mail Service inside Chesapeake Chocolates.
- 11 am – 4 pm: See the exhibit Live, Work, and PLAY! Toys of the 1960s exhibit at the Reston Historic Trust & Museum
- 12 – 3pm: Free wine tasting and hot chocolate at Cheseapeake Chocolates
About Lake Anne Plaza
A destination spot for residents and visitors alike, Lake Anne prides itself on being internationally recognized as one of the finest examples of the modern planned community, a thriving mixed-use area, and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Lake Anne architecture has graced the cover of dozens of national and international magazines.
Located 8-miles from both Tysons Corner and Washington-Dulles International Airport, the Lake Anne Plaza is positioned for success with its excellent access and a close proximity (1.5 miles) to the Dulles Toll Road, the Fairfax County Parkway, and the Wiehle Avenue/Dulles Toll Road Metro Station.